Merry Christmas to all of you! (Paola Aparicio Cavero, International Desk of The Oslo Times)
International Desk (TOT), Paola Aparicio Cavero
The Oslo Times wish you all a Merry Christmas and a peaceful moment with a lot of joy in this special day.
The Oslo Times önskar er alla en God Jul och en fridfull stund med mycket glädje under denna speciella dag.
The Oslo Times les desea a todos ustedes una feliz navidad con momento de paz y mucha alegría durante este día especial.
Mandela was a great man in our time and the human history will remember him for ever. With Respect & Pride (Paola Aparicio Cavero)
Logged in to post comment.
- New Year 2014 greetings from Mr Hateef Mokhtar, Editor-in-Chief and Paola Aparicio, Chief Correspondent of International desk, The Oslo Times
- Message from the desk of Hatef Mokhtar, Chief Editor, The Oslo Times
- One thing we point out is that modern research on the brain tells us that human beings were created or evolved in such a way that we have a predisposition to look for supernatural clarifications. Mr Ed Brown
- More ‘pings’ raise hopes Flight 370 will be found.
- Russia’s Ace in the Hole: Iran
- An exclusive interview with Tom Remlov, General Director of the Norwegian Opera & Ballet in Oslo
- SHAME ON YOU MR DENNIS RODMAN–
- Igor Strelkov, mysterious Russian who led Ukraine rebels.
- Israel arms itself for new Gaza battle.
- An Interview with Mr. Tom Remlov, General Director of the Norwegian Opera & Ballet in Oslo.
- Rebel forces unravel as Ukraine military cuts off key stronghold.
- Putin says Russia should not ‘fence itself off’ from West Putin says Russia should not ‘fence itself off’ from West
- The Chief Correspondent of International desk of The Oslo Times Paola Aparicio Cavero conducted an interview with Jimmy Jansson (S), Chairman of city council in Eskilstuna, Sweden.
- Pope Francis: Who am I to judge gay people?
- Promising lead’ emerges in hunt for Flight 370.
- SWEDEN: Dansexpose this saturday – experience the warmth of Latin American performances
- Putin says Russia should not cut itself off from West
- India flood rescue efforts